Short-term revolving credit line
Revolving credit line is intended for financing of working capital, payments to foreign suppliers and maintaining of liquidity.
Short-term revolving credit line features
- The minimum credit line is 10.000 EUR
- Credit line maturity is 12 months
- Tranche maturity is 30 to 120 days
- Annual fixed interest rate: 12,95% for RSD loans
- Annual fixed interest rate: 8,95% for RSD loans with currency clause and foreign currency loans
- Repayment of interest rate is on monthly basis
- Fee for loan processing: 0,5% of the approved line amount, once, during the withdrawal of the first tranche
The currencies in which the loan is granted are RSD and EUR, for payments to foreign suppliers.
Do you have any additional questions?
Write to us using our online contact form, and we will contact you.
Thanks for submitting a request our service will contact you soon.
Loan for working capital and maintenance of liquidity
The loan for working capital and maintenance of liquidity is approved quickly and with minimal collateral instruments. Save your time and focus your attention to the important aspects of your businessFind out more
With biznis e-banking make it easier to yourself to take care of your daily banking from your working place, without going to the branch: Review of funds and spending by business cards, balance statement generation, execution of payment orders and transfers and creation of payroll lists for disbursement of salaries to employees.Find out more