Refinancing loan is approved quickly and with minimal collateral instruments. Save your time and focus your attention to the important aspects of your business
Refinancing loan features
Refinancing loan is intended for refinancing of the loans at the other banks
- The minimum loan amount is 10,000 EUR 1
- Repayment period is 12 to 35 months for refinancing of the loans for liquidity and working capital
- Repayment period is 12 to 60 months for refinancing of the investment loans and loans for purchasing of assets
- Repayment of loan is in equal monthly instalments
- Annual fixed interest rate: 11,95% for RSD loans
- Annual fixed interest rate: 7,95% for loans with currency clause
- Annual variable interest rate: 7,95% + one-month BELIBOR for RSD loans
- Annual variable interest rate: 7,95% + six-month EURIBOR for loans with foreign currency clause
- No administrative fee
- Collateral instruments are bills of exchange and loan user promissory note authorization, mortgage on immovable property acceptable by the bank, pledge
Currencies in which the loan is granted are EUR, in dinar equivalent at the average exchange rate of NBS on the day of loan disbursement and RSD.
in dinar equivalent at the average exchange rate of NBS on the day of submitting the application.
Do you have any additional questions?
Write to us using our online contact form, and we will contact you.
Thanks for submitting a request our service will contact you soon.
Current Account Overdraft
Instant financial support and easily accessible funds. Recommended for maintenance of liquidity.Find out more
With biznis e-banking make it easier to yourself to take care of your daily banking from your working place, without going to the branch: Review of funds and spending by business cards, balance statement generation, execution of payment orders and transfers and creation of payroll lists for disbursement of salaries to employees.Find out more