Facilitated daily banking through unique package which represents a set of services and banking products for natural persons and lump-sum entrepreneurs.
- RSD and EUR current accounts for a natural person
- RSD and EUR current accounts for a lump-sum entrepreneur
- USD current account
- DinaCard debit card for cash withdrawals at ATMs and payments in the country
- Mastercard Gold, international, contactless debit card for cash withdrawals at ATMs and payments in the country and abroad – for a natural person – issued at client’s specific request
- E-banking and M-banking with access to all private and business accounts, free transactions in domestic payment system
Package price per month
You will save time as all your transactions in the banking world will be completed quickly, efficiently and easily, but you will also save money since you will bear the cost of a single package.
Products such as overdraft, cash loans, credit cards, as well as long-term investments such as leasing of vehicles and housing loans, are now available to you. Find out more about our offer for housing loan with combined interest rate, contact us to check the terms and together we will find a solution for you, based on your contract.
It is available within our e-banking application to help you resolve all your doubts without going to the bank, and outside of its normal business hours via video conversation with a banker.
Because we know that bookkeeping and other administrative tasks are for lump-sum entrepreneurs an additional obligation that takes time and money, your Sinhro package will enable you 3-month free use of Pausal application (offer valid until the end of 2019) allowing you:
- Draft and manage invoices quickly and easily
- Automated keeping of KPO books (financial result record for lump-sum tax levying), generation of payment orders for taxes and contributions, filling forms for the issue and validation of medical insurance cards;
- SoGe PAY option enables you, through SoGe environment m-banking and e-banking in just two clicks and directly from your Pausal application:
- To pay taxes and contributions, charges and telecommunication bills, as well rescheduled debts and interests;
- To use Online Pausal Chat and Webcall bank support;
- To follow the history of payments by month and by counterparty.