Evergreen - for pensioners
Retirement opens up new possibilities for you in our Bank.
Benefits of Evergreen offer for pensioners
Become a member of Societe Generale Evergreen Club, spend quality leisure time and enjoy special benefits and products intended only for you.
- You receive pension one day earlier
- SoGe SVET (SoGe World) – partner discounts – get discounts at ours partners’ points of sale, with our payment cards. The list of our partners and current discounts is always at your disposal within our electronic banking applications e-banking and m-banking.
- Take Evergreen loans – cash and refinancing loans fast and easy, along with participating life insurance, Masterata credit card and extended age limit for submission of loan applications.
Be a member of our Evergreen Club!
- What is a precondition for membership in Evergreen Club?
All you need to do is to transfer your pension to Societe Generale.
- Do I have to pay for membership in Evergreen Club?
No, membership in Evergreen Club is completely free.
- How do you get discount when shopping?
You only need to have an payment card of Societe Generale Bank and to present it when shopping at the retailers that are members of our SoGe WORLD and which you can find in m-banking and e-banking.
 With Evergreen loan you do not need to pay an additional premium to be insured. You only pay monthly loan instalment.
 With Masterata card you can pay in equal monthly instalments without interest and fee (at points of sale at the retailers who have cooperation agreement with the Bank). The card is free of monthly maintenance fee for primary card during the loan repayment period but no longer than 36 months, with credit limit in the amount of one pension and the first instalment due only after 30 days.
Access the calculator of the Societe Generale Bank here
Access the calculator of the National Bank of Serbia here
Do you have any additional questions?
Thanks for submitting a request our service will contact you soon.
You can call us on toll-free number on weekdays 9 am-7 pm and on Saturdays 10 am-2pm.