Retail banking Electronic services Standing order
Save your money and precious time! Crate a standing order and authorize the bank to make the payment for you. Realization of standing order is completely free.
You can create a standing order for monthly bills:
- communal services
- landline phone
- mobile phone…
or standing order for other transactions:
- life insurance (SG Osiguranje, Uniqa, Delta Generali, Wiener Stadtische... )
- currency exchange
- payment of obligations with fixed monthly amounts to predefined beneficiary accounts
HOW CAN YOU CREATE STANDING ORDER?
Standing order is available to all clients with an account in Societe Generale bank and it can be created in two ways:
- Personally in branch
- Online through e-banking if you have qualified certificate for electronic signature
For creation of standing order you have to enclose last bill or policy for life insurance.
ONLINE KREIRANJE TRAJNOG NALOGA U NEKOLIKO KORAKA
- Fulfill requested fields depending on type of standing order you are creating (payer, payee, accounts for money exchange, information about insurance company and policy etc )
- Check if all the information are correct, read the documentation and sign with qualified certificate for electronic signature
Our team in online branch is offering additional help through live video call for all e-banking users who need help with applying for online standing order. You can make a video call every day of the week, from Monday to Friday from 8 am till 10 pm, and on Saturday and Sunday from 10 am till 7 pm.
For additional information you can see the instruction or contact us on free number 0800 111 555 or make an appointment with your personal banker.