Retail banking Electronic services Standing order
Let your bills be our obligation.Save you money and precious time! Sign an agreement on standing order, and authorize the Bank to transfer funds from your current account and pay bills and monthly obligations instead of you:
- landline phone
- post-paid mobile phone
- life insurance (SG Insurance, Uniqa, Delta Generali, Wiener)
- currency exchange operations
- payment of obligations with fixed monthly amounts to predefined beneficiary accounts
Standing order and `Moj Bonus` savings
Apart from settling your monthly obligations and paying bills using standing orders, you can also save money without visiting your bank. `Moj Bonus` term deposit together with the standing order offers the possibility of transferring the monthly deposit you allocated as savings onto your savings account.
How can you become a standing order user?
The standing order is available for all customers who have an opened current or savings account with the Bank. All you have to do is to:
- sign an agreement on standing order in your branch
- submit bills/agreement on insurance premium payment
For all additional information please call 0800/ 344-344 free of charge, every working day from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m., on Saturdays from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. or visit us in the nearest branch.